- We are Theravadin Buddhist monks.
- Religious workers.
- Buddhist clergies.
- Residing at Sri Sumana Piriven Vidyayathanaya, Eheliyagoda.
Recognize real talents and endow the world with a positive, active, and enthusiastic community
- To proclaim Buddha Dhamma.
- To maintain and develop the cultural ethics.
- To conduct the Buddhist Education.
- To teach the eternal development.
- To teach how to maintain mental tranquillity.
- We are conducting.
- Buddhist educational institute.
- Buddhist monastery.
- Sri Sumana indigenous mental clinic.
- Meditation programs.
- Dhamma discussion forums.
- International Dhamma sermons in English, Pali & Sinhala.
- We are maintaining indigenous medicinal Garden.
- Secondary school
- Grade 6 to 9 (goverment school syllabus)
- Grade 10 and 11 (Ordinary level SL syllabus)
- Grade 12 and 13 (Advance level SL syllabus)
- Pracheena pandit education
- Dhamma school
- Vocational training
- ICT Education
- English language
- Buddhist services
- Psychiatric services
- Door Number – Sri Sumana Pirivena: 380
- Gramasewaka Division: Bulugahapitiya: 141
- District- Rathnapura: 25
- Country – Sri Lanka: 94
Sri Sumana Piriven Vidyaythnaya,Bulugahapitiya, Eheliyagoda